With over 35 years of experience you will get the best and sound advice for all and any of your needs. Adding a 24/7 on the road technical support team you are assured of minimal down time and maximum efficiency. All our machines are mine compliant, operators
qualified and support staff available at your disposal.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Quiet cab, with an integrated Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) and 15° offset seat for greater all around visibility, enhanced safety and productivity.
- Work more precisely with single twist tiller control for direction/gear selection.
- Optional electro-hydraulic controls on VPAT dozers aid response and maneuverability and enable GRADE technologies.
- Save fuel, increase productivity with optional AutoShift mode – automatically downshifts for greatest efficiency.
- Optional bi-directional control allows the operator to dial to preselected forward/reverse gears for reduced operator effort and improved efficiency.
- Cat C7.1 ACERT™ engine gives you the power you need to doze through tough material.
- Independent pumps provide simultaneous blade response and steering performance – greater precision and maneuverability.
- Larger fan, updated aluminum bar plate cooling system with wide fin spacing for excellent cooling capability in high ambient conditions.
- Forestry, landfill and cold weather arrangements offer added features and guarding to take on especially harsh environments.
|Power – Net
|Rated Net Power – 2,200 rpm – ISO 9249/EEC 80/1269
|Rated Net Power – 2,200 rpm – SAE J1349
|Maximum Travel Speed – Forward
|Maximum Travel Speed – Reverse
|Operating Weight – XL
|Ground Pressure – XL
|Machine Height – Grouser Tip – ROPS (Cab or Canopy)
|Width – Tractor – Over Trunnions
|Number of Rollers – Each Side
|Number of Shoes – Each Side – Sealed and Lubricated Track (SALT) Undercarriage